· FOLLOW-UP with web leads within 5 minutes - you’re 9 times more likely to convert them.
· EMAIL prospects between 8:00am and 3:00pm.
· COLD CALL between 4:00-5:00pm. The second best time is 8:00-10:00am. The worst times are 11:00am and 2:00pm.
· PROSPECT on Thursdays. Wednesday is the second best day. Tuesday is the worst day.
· End with a BANG! The most memorable part of a presentation is the last 5 minutes.
· NEVER STOP prospecting. Each year, you’ll lose 14% of your customers.
· Find NEW WAYS to reach decision-makers. Only 2% of cold calls result in an appointment.
· Use MORE VISUALS in your presentations. Visuals are processed 60,000x faster in the brain than text.
· In 2007 it took an average of 3.68 cold call attempts to reach a prospect. Today it takes 8 attempts.
· The average salesperson only makes 2 attempts to reach a prospect.
· In a typical firm with 100-500 employees, an average of 7 people are involved in most buying decisions.
· 50% of sales go to the first salesperson to contact the prospect. The early bird gets the worm.
· Email Marketing has 2x higher ROI than cold calling, networking or trade shows.
· Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non- nurtured leads.
· After a presentation, 63% of attendees remember stories. Only 5% remember statistics.
· 80% of sales require 5 follow-up calls after the meeting. 44% of salespeople give up after 1 follow-up.
· 91% of customers say they’d give referrals. Only 11% of salespeople ask for referrals.