1. Obtain original Form 1 Documents from the driver or Customs Broker.
2. Pay RIV fee @ riv.ca
3. Print the Vehicle Inspection Form (VIF) off of the riv.ca site
4. Take copies of all paperwork to keep in the file
5. Send all original documents to Inspection Agency (Canadian Tire):
- Form 1
- Mfr Statement of Origin
- Mfr Recall Letter
6. Forward completed paperwork from Inspection Agency to Licensing Agent
7. Receive the RIV sticker and forward to the customer or to Service Manager for installation
8. Receive plate & sticker from licensing agent (unless sent directly to customer) and distribute.